Le Clos Bouyssac
Le Clos Bouyssac
Rustic and calm family campsite by the Lot river, south of the Dordogne
Welcome! We are delighted that you found our piece of heaven.
Without exception, our guests are very enthusiastic about the amazing location of Le Clos Bouyssac.
Situated near the border with the Dordogne valley and on the banks of the Lot river, the camping has a private beach with easy access to the river. The calm waters are perfect for swimming or you can bask on a rock in the sun and let the water flow around your feet In this wonderful Lot valley in the south of France, surrounded by the vineyards of the Cahors, you’ll find this paradise of peace and quiet for your holiday. The area lends itself well for hiking and cycling and fisherman can cast out their lines at our finer fishing spots.
In this fantastic valley in southern France, amidst the vineyards of Cahors, you will find this paradise of peace and tranquility, a wonderful area for walking or cycling. In this area, you will find authentic villages, many of them on the banks of the river with beautiful views. You will find castles, bastides and caves, perfect for a day out. For the more adventurous of you, there is a climbing paradise in Cahors where you can walk through tree tops.
Our 3 star campsite Le Clos Bouyssac can offer you safari tents, bell tents, chalets and spacious sunny or shady pitches on the waterfront. All with a magnificent view of the river. In the morning, we will enjoy seeing you in our store for warm breads and delicious coffee. There is also a large 22x8 meter pool, as well as a toddler pool. We also have a cozy bar, beautiful terraces and a small restaurant. You will be warmly welcomed by the Dutch owners, Rosalie, Walter, Emilie, Rutger and Tessa.
Our campsite is open from May 13th till October 1st
Our reception is open from 9h00 to 18h00
- De brug bij Touzac is gesloten. Zorg dat je de route instelt via Puy-L’évêque of Lacapelle-Cabanac.
- ACSI and ANWB pass accepted. To be used in the pre-and post-season from 01-09-2023 - 30-09-2023. For Season 2024, the discount rate is valid from: 08-05-2024 to 15-06-2024 & 01-09-2024 to 30-09-2024
- Payment by credit card is accepted: mastercard and visacard
- For the summer vacations, we recommend booking far in advance. Sorry, we fill up quickly!
- Gesproken talen: Nederlands, Frans, Duits, Spaans & Engels.
There is free wifi on the campsite
- Washing machines, dryers available, and you can iron your laundry
- Electricity and water tap points up to 50 meters maximum
- 10 ampere electricity, CEE male plug necessary
- Also suitable for camper vans >8 m and >4 tons
- Cistern for chemical toilets
- On the campsite, we ask smokers to be considerate of the non-smokers
- Tourist tax from 18 years old, € 0,55 / p.p.p.d.
- Environmental contribution € 0,25 p.p.p.n.
Good to know...
- Vaccinated and leashed dogs are welcome.
- BBQ'ing is allowed, on feet and preferably on gas, but charcoal is also admitted. Please take safety precautions. In case of drought, BBQ'ing is not allowed. Should this be the case, we will notify you.
Would you like to know more about our services and activities?
Are you travelling in the region? Read all about it on our blog
Surround yourself by nature
Walk through the hilly landscape en discover views like these. Beautiful isn't it?
Bring a glass of local wine to the riverside and enjoy a romantic sunset together.
The sound of the rippling river and birds singing, that is waking up on Le Clos Bouyssac.