Le Clos Bouyssac
Le Clos Bouyssac
Rustic and calm family campsite by the Lot river, south of the Dordogne.
Without exception, our guests are very enthusiastic about the amazing location of Le Clos Bouyssac. Situated near the border with the Dordogne valley and on the banks of the Lot river, the camping has a private beach with easy access to the river. The calm waters are perfect for swimming or you can bask on a rock in the sun and let the water flow around your feet In this wonderful Lot valley in the south of France, surrounded by the vineyards of the Cahors, you’ll find this paradise of peace and quiet for your holiday. The area lends itself well for hiking and cycling and fisherman can cast out their lines at our finer fishing spots.
3 stars Camping Le Clos Bouyssac offers safari-tents, gîtes, chalets and spacious camping spots, all of which are close to the river and offer a wonderful panoramic view of the river and the countryside. The camping also has a large swimming pool (22x8 metres!) and a toddler pool.
The new Dutch owners: Rosalie, Walter, Emilie, Rutger and Tessa welcome you with open arms and will do everything in their power to give you a wonderful stay
Our campsite is open from May 13th till October 1st
Our reception is open from 9h00 to 18h00
- De brug bij Touzac is gesloten. Wanneer je de navigatie instelt is het verstandig even te controleren of je wordt omgeleid. Het is niet langer, alleen een andere route!
- ACSI en ANWB pas geaccepteerd.
- Payment by credit card is accepted: mastercard and visacard.
- For the summer vacations, we recommend booking far in advance. Sorry, we fill up quickly!
- Spoken languages: Dutch, French, German, English
There is free wifi on the campsite
- Washing machines, dryers available, and you can iron your laundry.
- Electricity and water tap points up to 50 meters maximum
- 10 ampere electricity, CEE male plug necessary
- Also suitable for camper vans >8 m and >4 tons
- Cistern for chemical toilets
- On the campsite, we ask smokers to be considerate of the non-smokers
- Tourist tax from 18 years old, € 0,55 / p.p.p.d.
- environmental contribution € 0,25 p.p.p.n.
Good to know...
- Vaccinated and leashed dogs are welcome.
- BBQ’en mag, graag op pootjes en bij voorkeur op gas, maar houtskool mag ook. Neem veiligheidsmaatregelen. In geval van droogte is het niet toegestaan om te BBQ’en. Mocht dit het geval zijn, stellen wij je op de hoogte.
Would you like to know more about our services and activities?
Are you travelling in the region? Read all about it on our blog
Surround yourself by nature
Walk through the hilly landscape en discover views like these. Beautiful isn't it?
Bring a glass of local wine to the riverside and enjoy a romantic sunset together
The sound of the rippling river and birds singing, that is waking up on Le Clos Bouyssac.